Sunday, August 31, 2008

My growing up years.

It is truly sad how ugly the stages were for me growing up! The need one feels to try and fit in by following certain trends, is quite hilarious! If the hair and teeth weren't bad enough, what the heck was I thinking on the mornings of the all important picture day?! These are the pictures that would define who I was and obviously my sense of fashion is not something I am real proud. Please, what is up with the bandanna?! And I know that I never saw a doctor about needing glasses (still don't)! I am pretty sure that my mom gave me most of my hair cuts in those early years and would like to thank her for that, NOT!! I hope that you will enjoy this rather awkward trip down memory lane. It was pretty fun for me!

6 comments:

l i z said...

what a hottie! i love that you posted these!

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

You are so funny! It's always fun to see pictures of people when they were in school. You're gorgeous now so it doesn't matter if you had a few goofy pictures when you were younger. I still HIDE my pictures from Brian. I really don't want him to see how ugly I was growing up.

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I was looking at your pictures again and noticed that Porter looks JUST LIKE your 7th picture!

James and Whitney said...

We were looking at blogs at Jordan's baby blessing and we all came to the same conclusion about picture #7 Porter does look just like you! That is crazy! I loved the pic's! What a cute idea!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Well of course you have a blog... who doesn't right?! Its darling I love the top picture. It was good seeing you guys at Grandma and Grandpas 50th. Our blog is private so if you'd like to look email me at jhula12@hotmail.com with your email.

Emily S. said...

Becky! So fun to see your beautiful face again! I found your blog through facebook. What a cute family! We are not too far from you - in Alpine. Maybe we'll run into each other someday.